The Data Privacy Foundation welcomes professionals from all disciplines who would like to support the DPF and contribute to the data privacy knowledge base. Join the DPF:
- To develop a framework for one global privacy law.
- To assist in achieving global alignment of data privacy laws by identifying gaps and shortfalls in country and regional laws and legal systems, thereby ensuring full legal protection of data.
- To establish the premier, knowledge based, definitive global authority on data privacy.
- To provide knowledge, tools, training, consultancy and events to assure data privacy across the globe.
- To establish, build, and sustain data privacy knowledge databases by harnessing collaborative, open source, scalable contributions and technologies.
- To facilitate delivery of data privacy at a level not achievable or limited by any one organisation or country.
The membership process is described in the Rules of the Data Privacy Foundation.